Bulk Score the Readability of URLs
Premium Subscribers get access to a whole host of specialist readability tools, including bulk scoring of URLs, from as little as $3 per month!
- Bulk URL Readability
- Unlimited Text Readability
- File (Word Docs, PDFs, etc) Scoring
- Bulk Text Readability
- Readability API
"I use readable.io's bulk processing tools to help maintain the quality and readability of my website"
Matthew Skilton, Appointment Reminder
Premium members can measure URLs in bulk, by uploading a CSV of the URLS they want to score! Results are returned in a spreadsheet within minutes.
Bulk URL Processing Tips
- Maximum file size is 5MB. Please split files larger than that into multiple smaller files.
- Uploaded files are deleted as soon as they have been processed. Results files are deleted automatically after 30 days.
- URLs must be complete, including beginning with http:// or https://
- URLs and plain text can both be scored in the same file.
How to Score Multiple URLs
- To bulk score URLs, you'll be uploading a CSV containing those URLs.
- You can download an example file here.
- To create a CSV of URLs to score, first open Excel (or any other spreadsheet software).
- You'll only be using one column, and it shouldn't have a heading.
- Each item you want to measure needs to be on its own row. (Each item can either be a piece of text, or a URL to check.)
- For each URL, paste it into your spreadsheet on a new row.
- Finally, you will need to save your file as a CSV file. If you're not sure how to do that, check out this excellent guide video.
- Finally, upload the file here! We will process it within a few minutes and email you the results.