Bulk Score the Readability of Text
Premium Subscribers get access to a whole host of specialist readability tools, including bulk scoring of text, from as little as $3 per month!
- Bulk Text Readability
- Unlimited Text Readability
- File (Word Docs, PDFs, etc) Scoring
- Bulk URL Readability
- Readability API
"Clear communication is an essential part of our email marketing platform, and Readable.io's bulk text tools are invaluable to us."
Elliot Raison, Superscribe
Need to measure the readability of a lot of text? No problem, premium members can measure text, tweets, blog posts, articles and more in bulk, by uploading a CSV of the text they want to score! Each item is measured individually, and results are returned in a spreadsheet within minutes.
Bulk Text Processing Tips
- Maximum file size is 5MB. Please split files larger than that into multiple smaller files.
- Uploaded files are deleted as soon as they have been processed. Results files are deleted automatically after 30 days.
- Text spread over multiple columns is automatically merged into a single column
- Text and URLs can be mixed in a single bulk file
How to Bulk Score Text
- To bulk score text, you'll be uploading a CSV containing that text.
- You can download an example file here.
- To create a CSV of text to score, first open Excel (or any other spreadsheet software).
- You'll only be using one column, and it shouldn't have a heading.
- Each item you want to measure needs to be on its own row. (Each item can either be a piece of text, or a URL to check.)
- For each text, paste it into your spreadsheet on a new row. Make sure to paste it into the text box at the top of the spreadsheet, otherwise your text might be accidentally split over multiple rows.
- Finally, you will need to save your file as a CSV file. If you're not sure how to do that, check out this excellent guide video.
- Finally, upload the file here! We will process it within a few minutes and email you the results.